|A Tale of Two Tournies|
|Season 2, Episode 35|
|Air date||March 7, 2009|
This episode serves as a review of previous episodes, more done because the original series did it, rather than LittleKuriboh feeling the need to recap.
- (Title) A reference to the book "A Tale Of Two Cities" by Charles Dickens.
- (0:00) A play on the phrase, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" which are the opening lines from "A Tale Of Two Cities".
- (00:02) The floating cards are, in order of appearance:
- (00:56) The black and white scene is a reference to how movies were produced before the advent of dialogue recordings.
- (01:30) This is a reference to the phrase, "I'm in your base killings your dudes".
- (01:34) Jar Jar Binks is a character from the Star Wars series, regarded as a useless addition that was played up for a child audience.
- (01:42) Faye Valentine is a character from anime series Cowboy Bebop.
- (01:44) A reference to, "water go down the hole", from Plucky Duck.
- (02:18) Knuckles the Echidna is a Sonic The Hedgehog character.
- (02:19) Kaibaman is both an actual Yu-Gi-Oh! card, and a portmanteau of Kaiba and Batman.
- (02:28) The Jonas Brothers were an American pop-rock boy band, who were quite popular and had many young female fans.
- (03:11) "I spy" is a game played, wherein one picks an object they see and state the first letter in that word. Other people are then made to guess what the person is seeing.
- (03:35) The "WRONG!" audio comes from Superman Returns.
- (03:51) The backwards message is, "You've got way too much time on your hands".
- (04:12) "They should have sent a poet" , from the film, Contact.
- (04:35) "I don't want to be an American Idiot" is from a song of the same name by Green Day.
- (04:49) The conversation between Tristan and Joey is a near quote from Metal Gear Awesome.
- (05:32) From Magical Trevor 4.
- (05:40) Tristan's lines are both from Bill Paxton's character in the film, Aliens.
- (End card) "We Didn't Start the Abridge" was a song parody of "We Didn't Start the Fire", made with reference to Naruto: The Abridged Series.
- (Credits) This audio comes from the film, There Will Be Blood.