|Perfectly Ultimate Bunghole|
|Season 2, Episode 31|
|Air date||November 10, 2008|
Marik uses Steve the Mime to duel Yugi once more, this time employing Slifer the Executive Producer. Meanwhile, Joey duels Weevil on his ongoing quest to defeat minor characters from Season 1.
- (Title) A combination of Yu-Gi-Oh! card Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, featured in the episode, and a reference to Weevil's character inspiration from Beavis & Butthead.
- (00:00) "And now for something completely different" was a catchphrase of the popular series "Monty Python's Flying Circus".
- (01:10) In the original Japanese version of Yu-Gi-Oh!, Joey's name is Jonouchi, while Tristan is named Honda.
- (01:40) "Glomp" is a running tackle-hug often done in compassion.
- (02:42) Milhouse is a character from The Simpsons.
- (03:15) The music is from the Trauma Centre video game series, in which the main character is Dr. Stiles.
- (03:26) The nurse is referencing an episode of the Pokemon anime that was never aired in America, due to having caused seizures when it was played in Japan. Ash Ketchum is the main character of the Pokemon anime, with Nurse Joy being a recurring character. Similarly, when the boy is on screen the Pokemon theme song is played in the background.
- (03:44) Reference to the comic book movie "Daredevil", the titular character of which is a blind man with super powers. Daredevil is played by Ben Affleck, who would go on to marry "Daredevil" co-star Jennifer Garner.
- (04:15) Weevil chants the chorus of Judas Priest's "Breaking the Law", like Beavis and Butthead were wont to do.
- (04:54) "Caramelldansen" is a song to which many anime characters have been set dancing to. The characters used here are Mai and Mii of the anime series "Popotan". Weevil erroneously states that the song is "Japanese pop music", when in fact it was composed by the Swedish musical group Caramell.
- (05:12) "The Fly" is a film directed by David Cronenberg, which was a remake an earlier film by the same name. Jeff Goldblum played the protagonist, who was eventually transformed into a fly/human hybrid monster.
- (05:30) George Lucas is the creator of the Star Wars movies. He is often lambasted by fans of the series for his changing treatments of the films and stories, leading some to believe that he hates Star Wars (or at least Star Wars fans).
- (05:45) The boy is calling Serena, Misty, another character from the Pokemon anime. He also references an episode in which Misty exposes her distaste for Bug type Pokemon.
- (06:18) The smooze is a purple liquid monster from My Little Pony: The Movie. A song played when it appeared included the line "nothing can stop the smooze". This song plays in this episode's end card.
- (End card) The caption of Jeff Goldblum's card reads "Must go faster...", a line said by his character in Jurassic Park.
- (Credits) The song here is "Move Bitch" by Ludacris.