|Massively Multiplayer Online Children's Card Game|
|Season 1, Episode 21|
|Air date||June 18, 2007|
In this episode, Kaiba returns back to Kaiba Corp., only to be trapped within the video game he had left his Big Five with desinging. After Mokuba manages to escape the Big Five and alert Yugi and the gang, they rush into the video game to help free Kaiba. After freeing Kaiba, the gang face off against the "final boss", a giant multi-headed dragon. They defeat it and escape.
- (Title) The episode title is a reference to what MMORPG stands for - Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.
- (00:00) The on-screen text about many copies of Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged, plus the accompanying music, are a reference to the intro of the Battlestar Galactica series.
- (00:50) The beeping and static noise that the game initially makes is the sound that dial-up modems make when connecting to the Internet.
- (01:15) He is quoting the Big Bad Wolf from the classic fairy tale, "Three Little Pigs" .
- (02:42) ReBoot was the first computer-animated TV series, and its creators went on to make Transformers: Beast Wars . The plot of ReBoot revolves around beings that live in a computer.
- (02:44) This fairy sprouts the lines of Navi, the fairy that guides you in Zelda: Ocarina of Time .
- (02:58) Agrabah is the city in which the Aladdin movies take place. Mokuba mentions the Genie's voice actors, Robin Williams and Dan Castallaneta .
- (03:29) Tristan and Tea are reciting the lyrics of the song "Trouble" by Shampoo .
- (04:48) Yugi's line to Mai after she changes outfits ("Are you trying to seduce me?") is a reference to "The Graduate" . Joey's line is a more direct quote of Will Smith from "Men in Black" .
- (05:15) The depicted card is the Ocarina Of Time, from the Zelda game of the same name. The following music is Saria's song from the same game.
- (05:37) Kaiba's comments about a Recycle Bin references the presence of a trash folder on most computer operating systems, which temporarily hold deleted files and can be "emptied" to permanently delete said files.
- (05:57) The music that plays as the Big Five talk is the original "Super Mario Bros." theme.
- (06:45) Yami's "It's time to slay the dragon" is a reference to a commercial for EverQuest Online Adventures .
- (06:47) The song is the American opening to the anime DragonBall Z .
- (07:07) The text appearing here is referencing the experience and loot systems common in video games.
- (07:17) Fable is an RPG game of relative renown.
- (07:39) This is the Game Over song from Super Mario Bros.
- (Credits) The song from the ending stinger is "Feel Good Inc." by the Gorillaz .