|El Juegos De Tarjetas|
|Season 1, Episode 9|
|Air date||September 8, 2006|
This episode starts with a nice Spanish dub version of this Yu-Gi-Oh episode that has been re-subtitled to an inaccurate degree (obviously on purpose). After the intro, Bakura and Yugi duel using the favorite cards they talked about in the previous episode. After Yugi defeats Bakura, Mai's screams can be heard from the darkness, and the episode wraps up.
- (Title) This title is "The Card Games" in Spanish. The entire intro comes from the Spanish dub of Yu-Gi-Oh!, though obviously the subtitles are not accurate.
- (00:35) "All your puzzles are belong to me" is a reference to the video game Zero Wing's "All your base are belong to us ", and "Do Not Want! " is a reference to the Mandarin dub of "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" which subtitled Darth Vader's "NOOOOO" as "Do Not Want".
- (03:16-3:45) Zork and Pals, here and in all its later incarnations, parody various comedy series.
- (03:51) Arrested Development is a comedy series that got cancelled abruptly.
- (04:52) This "Finish Him" is what the announcer of the Mortal Kombat video games says once a fight is over so that the winner can execute the final strike.
- (Credits) This one is from Homestar Runner , more specifically Strong Bad's song "Trogdor" from the email 'dragon' .