|Welcome to the [Working Title]|
|Season 1, Episode 10 and 11|
|Written & Mixed by||CardboardLawyer|
Welcome to the Goofy Understanding of Macro Pantology
Welcome to Suicide Island
Bonus episode (uploaded May 14, 2010): Welcome to the NHK 10 and 11 by George dot wmv.jpg
Main Article[edit | edit source]
CardboardLawyer's Episode Description[edit | edit source]
"This episode is currently accepted as canon within the Legend of Zelda timeline. That is not a lie. I would never lie to you. I love you. What? You no longer feel for me? Well that is a shame. Better to have love and lost then to have never loved at all. Who am I kidding? Who will ever love me, I am just a video description. What did you call me? A crotch bar? I find that offensive... but true. Like all stereotypes. Beep boop.
Cast[edit | edit source]
WARNING: THIS EPISODE CONTAINS COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF THESE PEOPLE PRETENDING TO BE THESE PEOPLE:"
- CardboardLawyer - Satou, extras
- Flyingbandicoot - Misaki
- ShamanStick - Yamazaki
- Xaiyuchan - Hitomi
- SamTheGreek - the Cat
- Gogenks - the Boyfriend Guy
- Adamwestslapdog - ENDER
- Brentalfloss's lips - Yamazaki's lips from 0:08-0:10
- David Bowie - Goblin King, Jareth
Highlights[edit | edit source]
- The transition from the 1960's Batman is used during the stalking sequence...until Yamazaki actually says "quick, to the Batcave!"
- "Smells like conspiricy"
- Satou: "In killing it I will be killing myself!"
- Yamazaki: "That's not how transitive properties work!"
- Satou: "If I die, I'm taking gravity with me!!"
- Yamazaki: ”Issac Newton says ‘Fuck you’! Where’s your messiah now!?”
Misaki's interesting version of world history
- "The evil Ottomon empire in association with Ghengis Khangeskan had fallen to his mighty Watergate cannon, assuring all that the only thing we have to fear was, in fact, dinosaurs"