|Revenge of Cooler Abridged|
- Antfish - Sauza
- General Ivan - Cooler
- Lanipator - Krillin, Fish, Neiz, Piccolo
- MasakoX - Gohan, Goku
- KaiserNeko - Oolong, Icarus, Yajirobe, Korin
- XTheDarkOne - Doore
- Hbi2k - Nail
- Brian Tyler - Lord Piccolo
- JohN Denver - Rocky Mountain
- Immediate Music - Court Martial
- Dick Walter - Cute The Action (B)
- KenjI Yamamoto - The Formidable WArrior, The Saiyan
- Hubert Clifford - Drama Link (B)
- Ronald Hammer - Drama Cue (E)
- Richard Harvey - Games Played in teh Dark
- Shunsuke Kikuchi - Karin Tou no Karin-sama
- Hiroshi Takaki - Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans
- Shunsuke Kikuchi - Tobikiri no Saikyou tai Saikyou
- Star Wars Return of the Jedi - The Forest Battle
- Kenji Yamamoto - A Tought Struggle
- Brian Tyler - Unwelcome Strangers
- Immediate Music - It's Not Human
- Immediate Music - Live and Die
- Tyler Bates - Tonight We Dine in Hell
- Ben Folds - There's Always Someone Cooler
- Donkey and Diddy Kong
- Star Wars
- Bane from The Dark Knight Rises
- Akira Toriyama
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Krillin says that the last time he hung out with Korin, he kept calling him Whiskers the Wonder Cat the whole time, which is actually Korin's name in the Harmony Gold dub of Dragon Ball Z.
- During his battle with Cooler, Goku finds a dying bird named Toriyama (named for the original author of the Dragon Ball manga, Akira Toriyama) and after going Super Saiyan, which heals the bird, he lets Toriyama go and tells him to teach a dinosaur to ride a ball, which is an obvious reference to Cha-La Head Cha-La.
- Sauza hopes he sees his cousin Jeice in hell when he dies.
- Sauza: Monsieur Cooler!
- Cooler: Hm?
- Sauza: Your brother, Lord Frieza, he has been...le killed.
- Cooler: Oh, is that right? And who, Sauza, killed him?
- Sauza: It was a...Saiyan.
- Cooler: Well, I sure hope somebody picks up that phone.
- Sauza: The what?
- Cooler: Because I f**king called it!
- Krillin: Alright Gohan, here’s the plan. Take Icarus to Korin’s Tower so you don’t alert their scouters. Pick up some senzu beans for Goku and hurry back!
- Gohan: Wait, why am I going?
- Krillin: Because last time I hung out with him I totally forgot what his name was and just kept calling him Whiskers the Wonder Cat the whole time. It was really awkward.
- Piccolo: OK, I think I got this one. (To Sauza) Pretty one, (to Doore) stupid one, (to Neiz) one with weird powers.
- Doore: Hoy!...I appreciate that. But I'd say I'm more handsome than pretty.
- Sauza: And my powers are not that weird.
- Neiz: (Roars)
- Piccolo: ...OK, I take it back. You're all stupid.
- Cooler: And that is the history of my family.
- Goku: Wow, I'm...sorry about your dad.
- Cooler: Oh don't even get me started again.
- Goku: Well I assure you, if I ever have a son, I'll treat him better.
- Cooler: Really, it's my brother's fault, pissing and moaning if he didn't own every galaxy. And didn't he just rabble on: "Dirty monkey this! Dirty monkey that!"
- Goku: Oh, that is just him! That is exactly him, to a P.
- Cooler: See though...that's the difference between him and I. He liked to talk. I on the other hand. RRRHHHAAA (transforms, tone of voice deepens) AAAAAAHHH. Tonight I dine on monkey soup.
- Goku: Why do I let people do that --- AARGH?!?!
- Cooler: I'mma plant me a dumbass tree! (shoves Goku into the ground)
- Cooler: That all you got, monkey?
- Goku: HAAAAAAAA! (uses a Kaioken)
- Cooler: Oh, this is gonna be great!
- Goku: RAAAAAAAA! (fires a ki blast)
- Cooler: Avon calling. (punches Goku into a rock)
- Goku: Ah! (Gets kicked further into the rock) Ah! Ah...
- Cooler: Look at you, wasted and gasping for air, but you don't get to go yet. When your planet is in ashes, then you have my permission to die.
- Cooler: I know there's some kind of hubristic irony to consider here, but I'm far too distracted by the coldness of space! Wait... no, now it's actually getting sorta toasty.... Oh shit, now it's REALLY getting toasty! (Collides with the Sun) GRAAAARRGH, EVERYTHING IS BURNING!! I really am just like my brother...! (Flashback to the beginning of the movie) Because if he's going to whine to our father for control over the entire system like a spoiled little brat, then he's going to accept the responsibility. If this comes back to bite him...that's his fault. (End flashback) But at least I know...I'm... still... Cooler... (ROARING IN EXCRUCIATING AGONY)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.