|History of Trunks Abridged|
Cast[edit | edit source]
- KaiserNeko - Trunks, Oolong
- MasakoX - Goku, Young Gohan
- Zach Holzman - Future Gohan
- Megami33 - Bulma, Puar, Baby Trunks
- GanXingBa - Cyborg 17
- Amber Lee Connors - Cyborg 18
- Lanipator - Piccolo, Krillin, Vegeta, Master Roshi
- Hnilmik - Chi-Chi
- Kirbopher - Ox King
- Ricepirate - TJ
- Chris Zito - The Wombat
- Marc Swint - Super World Attendant
- Kaiga12 - Cuminopolis SOS Caller
References[edit | edit source]
- Austin Powers
- Six Flags
- Doctor Who
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Yamcha was edited out of all the opening shots because in this timeline, he had already committed suicide (as explained by Trunks in Episode 34).
- Gohan training Trunks is very similar to the way Piccolo trains Gohan in Episode 4.
- Trunks coughs out a crab, Orpheus Jr., a reference to Vegeta's spirit animal Orpheus who appears in episodes 27 and 28.
- Vegeta's scream from Episode 18 can be heard.
- Trunks makes a reference to the events of another DBZ movie, Wrath of the Dragon.
- A lot of the music in this special is music from Doctor Who. The music that plays during the end credits is a mashup of the Doctor Who theme and Cha-La-Head-Cha-La.
- One scene includes the song "Guardia's Millennial Fair" from the video game Chrono Trigger, a game for which Akira Toriyama was the character and set designer.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Gohan: Mom, what happened?
- Chi-Chi: Your dad is dead. For good.
- Gohan: Noooooooo!
- Baby Trunks: Dead dead dead dead.
- Trunks: (narrating) I'm told those were my first words.
- Vegeta: Son of a bitch.
- Baby Trunks: Sonofbitch!
- Trunks: (narrating) And those were my second.
- Gohan: But he just got back from his training. After getting back from Namek. After getting back from his training. AFTER BEING DEAD.
- Android 17: Long story short, you're gonna die.
- Gohan: No. This isn't where my story ends!
- Trunks: (narrating) This is where Gohan's story ends.
- (Gohan gets killed by the Androids).
- Trunks: So, this is it. I can't believe I finally get to meet history's greatest hero.
- Bulma: Yeah...Goku might not be exactly how you think, so do temper your expectations.
- Trunks: And Dad. I finally get to meet Dad.
- Bulma: Oh shit, you do.
- Oolong: I'm just glad we're still alive.
- Master Roshi: All thanks to my submarine. The USS M'Dick! Speakin' of which...
- Oolong: Oh no.
- Master Roshi: I've been meanin' to ask...
- Oolong: I knew it. I freakin' knew it!
- Master Roshi: How does it feel ridin' my dick?
- Oolong: Seventeen years! Seventeen years you've been holdin' onto that one!
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.