|The Set Up|
Cast[edit | edit source]
- MasakoX - Goku, Gohan,
- Lanipator - Piccolo, Vegeta, Krillin, Mr. Popo, Ricola Guy
- Takahata101 - Nappa
- Vegeta3986 - Kami
Featuring[edit | edit source]
- LordQuadros - Princess Snake
Music[edit | edit source]
- Cha-La-Head-Cha-La Prologue by Shunsuke Kikuchi
References[edit | edit source]
- Nappa: "But Vegeta... Tricks are for kids". "Trix are for kids" is the campaign for the Trix cereal.
- Nappa says, "Imma firin' my..." followed by a shoop da whoop "Blaaaahhh" an internet meme made popular by "The Lazer Collection." Funny enough, the shoop da whoop meme has its origins in DBZ (second stage cell specifically)
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- (Nappa sets his sights on Krillin after beating Gohan to the ground)
- Nappa: Midget's next! (Charges after Krillin)
- Krillin: (Desperately) My turn! My turn! My turn!
- (Nappa stops)
- Vegeta: (Confused) Wha... Nappa, what are you doing?
- Nappa: It's his turn, Vegeta. I have to wait for him.
- (Vegeta's nose starts bleeding)
- Nappa: You okay, Vegeta?
- Vegeta: Yes, just... just an aneurism out of sheer stupidity.
- Nappa: Wow! Didn't think you were that stupid, Vegeta.
- (Vegeta screams in frustration)
- Vegeta: (Struggling to restrain his temper) 9 minutes, 18 seconds... 9 minutes, 18 seconds...
- Nappa: What's that, Vegeta?
- Vegeta: Happiest... moment... of... my life.
- (Krillin throws a destructo disk at Nappa)
- Nappa: Ooh! A frisbee, Vegeta!
- Vegeta: (Alarmed) Nappa! NO! It's a trick!
- Nappa: But Vegeta... tricks are for kids.
- Vegeta: (Awkward pause) You know what, Nappa? On second thought, catch it. Catch it with your teeth.
- Nappa: (Delighted) Yay! Like a doggie! Bow--(The disc flies past his face, cutting it) OW!
- (The disc flies toward a plateau)
- Mountain Climber: Riiiicolaaaa... (The disc cuts the top of the plateau off, causing it to fall) Oh, GOD DAMN IT! (The top collapses into a pile of rubble)
- Nappa: (Seeing the cut on his face) Oh no! My face! My precious modeling career! (Remembers having his photo taken for a Vogue magazine)
- Gohan: Mr. Piccolo!
- Piccolo: (Dying) Ech....Gohan, come closer. There's...s-something...I have to tell you.
- Gohan: Is it...that you've always pictured me as a son, because you could never make your own, considering you lack the reproductive organs to produce your own legitimate offspring?
- Piccolo: Neeeeerrrrrrd.
- Gohan: Wh-what?
- Piccolo: Just...shut up, and listen.
- Gohan: What is it, Mr. Piccolo?
- Piccolo: Why...didn't...you...DOOOOOOOODGE?!?!! Blech. (dies)
- Nappa: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?
- Vegeta: (Takes off his scouter) It's... 1006.
- Nappa: Wha, really?
- Vegeta: Yeah, kick his ass Nappa! (Turns off his scouter)
- Nappa: YAY! (charges into battle with Goku)
- (Nappa gets beaten to pulp while Vegeta just stands there)
- Vegeta: Hm, that doesn't seem right...
- Nappa: (Faintly in background) My arm doesn't bend that way! My arm doesn't bend that way! (Loud crunch) Oh now it does!
- Vegeta: Wait, wait, wait, wait... Nappa!
- (Nappa gets kicked over to him)
- Nappa: (In pain) WHAAAAAAAT!?
- Vegeta: I had the scouter upside down. It's over 9000... Rah. (Crushes the scouter)
- Nappa: (In pain) Why do you sound so bored?!
- Nappa: Oh, and I totally killed that guy. Oh well, at least we still had fun getting here. Right, Vegeta? Vegeta? Remember the bug planet? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vege-AAAAAAAAAGH!!!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Krillin Owned Count: 8 - Krillin is caught in the midst of Nappa's most powerful attack.
- vegeta's "happiest moment of my life" (9 minutes, 18 seconds) is the death of nappa. Vegeta kills him as soon as the video reaches 9:18.
Also See[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.