|The Hard Cell|
Cast[edit | edit source]
- MasakoX – Goku, Gohan
- Stephan Krosecz – Reporter 01
- Lanipator – Krillin, Vegeta, Piccolo, Popo
- Takahata101 – Cell
- KaiserNeko – Trunks, Korin, Yajirobe
- Ganxingba – Tenshinhan
- Megami33 – Bulma
- Remix – Android 16, Kami
- Hbi2k – Dr. Brief
- Hnilmik – Chichi
Featuring[edit | edit source]
- Christopher Zito as Hetap Actor 1
- Marc Swint as Hetap Narrator
- Caitlyn Bairstow as Aerobics Instructor
Additional art and animation by[edit | edit source]
- Christopher Niosi
- Zach Manley
Additional Music Composer[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Harry Potter
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Larry the Cameraman reads the disclaimer for this episode.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Krillin: Huh, what's he doing up there? Ooh, you think he's going for a solar flare?
- Goku: KAA!
- Piccolo: That's not how the solar flare works!
- Cell: He...he can't be serious?!
- Goku: MEE!
- Trunks: Gettin' Dad flashbacks here!
- Goku: HAA!
- Cell: Hahaha, I see. Yes Goku, you're absolutely right. This is the only way it could end! This tournament, these fools, this planet -- they mean nothing to men like you and I. We will go out together in a ball of molten rock and death!
- Goku: MEE!
- Krillin: GOKU NO!
- Cell: YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!
*POP* *POP* (Goku teleports directly in front of Cell)
- Cell: Oh, CRAPBASKETS!!!!!!
- Goku: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
- Vegeta: He'll see this fight to the end without any of our help. Even if it kills him.
- Goku: I give up.
- Vegeta: I'LL KILL HIM!
- Goku: The fighter I've selected, the fighter who will finally put your terror to an end, is...Mr. Satan. Get out here, you.
- Mr. Satan: Diarrhea!
- Goku: Well, shoot. Original plan, then. Gohan, get out here.
- Gohan: I'm sorry, we're a little high up here. What did he just say, Mr. Piccolo?
- Piccolo: I think he just said--
- Cell: Gohan. Out of the entire list you pick...him. He wasn't even on the list. Yamcha was on the list!
- Yamcha: Wait, why was I--
- Cell: Halftime entertainment.
- Yamcha: Frankly, I'm just happy to be included.
Also See[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.