- MasakoX – Goku, Gohan
- Stephan Krosecz – Reporter 01
- Lanipator – Krillin, Vegeta, Piccolo, Popo
- Takahata101 – Cell
- KaiserNeko – Trunks, Korin, Yajirobe
- Ganxingba – Tenshinhan
- Megami33 – Bulma
- Remix – Android 16, Kami
- Hbi2k – Nail
- Hnilmik – Chichi
- Christopher Zito as Hetap Actor 1
- Marc Swint as Hetap Narrator
- Caitlyn Bairstow as Aerobics Instructor
Additional art and animation by
- Christopher Niosi
- Zach Manley
Additional Music Composer
- "Magnets, how do they work?" meme
- "One Week" by the Barenaked Ladies
- "We Are Number One" meme
- Jimmy Firecracker reads the disclaimer for this episode.
- Cell: Clever little move there. But would you truly have been satisfied with a ring out?
- Goku: Well yeah, it's how I beat Piccolo...and Tenshinhan...and my wife.
- Jimmy Firecracker: My god. (The camera starts to focus on Goku) This orange hillbilly beats his wife!
- Goku: It really wasn't much of a fight. One hit and she just went down. Then we got married, I put a baby in her, and now she just stays at home, cooks my dinner, and raises our kid.
- Chichi: (watching all this on the TV) You know, when he puts it that way--
- (Cut to the crowd watching on the big screen)
- Crowd: (chanting) Bullshit! Bullshit!
- (Cut back to the fight)
- Gohan: Suddenly really happy I don't go to public school.
- Goku: Sorry, Cell. I'm here to win. And you're never gonna beat me with your stolen techniques.
- Cell: And what, are you gonna beat me with your stolen techniques?
- Goku: What? I don't steal techniques.
- Piccolo: Actually Goku, yeah you do.
- Goku: Whaaaaa? What about the Kamehameha?
- Krillin: Uh, that was Master Roshi.
- Goku: The Solar Flare?
- Tien: That's mine, thanks.
- Goku: The Spirit Bo--
- King Kai: Goku, I'm watching the tournament. Don't think you can pull that shit!
- Goku: Oh hey, King Kai. Quick question: Did I learn the Kaioken on my own?
- King Kai: My f**king name is in it!
- Cell: (starts charging the Kamehameha) Ka...me...
- Goku: (gasp) That's Yamcha's move!