- MasakoX – Goku, Gohan
- Hnilmik - Chichi
- Antfish - Mister Satan
- Lanipator – Krillin, Vegeta, Piccolo
- Takahata101 – Cell
- Remix – Android 16
- Ganxingba - Tenshinhan
- Faulerro - Yamcha
- Kirbopher - Ox-King, Caroni
- xbubblemunkyx as Piza
- OctoPimp as Piroshki
- Connor McKinley as Announcer
- Xander Mobus as Jimmy Firecracker
- KaiShiden as Larry the Camerman
Additional art and animation by Edit
- Christopher Niosi
Additional Music Composer Edit
Digital Animations Edit
- "I Have Waited So Long" by Foreigner
- Mister Satan reads the disclaimer for this episode.
- The episode's title is a play on the Japanese word seru, meaning "cell".
- Mister Satan: Now, what do you have to say to that?
- Cell: ...
- Mister Satan: Oh what's the matter? Satan got your tongue?
- Cell: Are you sure about this?
- Mister Satan: Speak up, bug boy!
- Cell: You look like an extra from a budget porno flick. The kind where everyone gets tested afterwards. Even the cameramen.
- Mister Satan: Oh. Um, you're--
- Cell: Did they find you in the subway? Were you homeless? Did you get your start in bum fights?
- Mister Satan: This is gettin' oddly personal.
- Cell: Do you have any actual friends? Any relationships at all that aren't about your money or your position?
- Mister Satan: ...I have a daughter.
- Cell: Oh, that poor orphan.
- Mister Satan: Can w-can we cut to commercial?
- Mister Satan: I am the World Martial Arts champion, and I will be the one to defeat Cell!
- Goku: (gasp) There was a tournament? You won the tournament? I won a tournament! That means he's even stronger than Krillin.
- Krillin: Wait, hold o--uh--why me specifically?
- Goku: Dang it, and I really wanted a turn. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to let the champ handle it.
- Piccolo: Are you for real right now?
- Goku: Yeah. He's the champ. He's got this.
- Piccolo: I can't tell if he's serious and that's very concerning.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.