|Deities, Devils, and Doing the Dirty|
- MasakoX - Goku, Gohan
- Lanipator - Krillin, Roshi, Vegeta, Piccolo, Popo
- Takahata101 - Cell, Dende
- KaiserNeko - Trunks, Press Release Announcer
- Megami33 - Bulma, Baby Trunks
- Remix - Android 16, Kami, Unknown Soldier
- Faulerro - Yamcha
- Antfish - Mister Satan
- Hbi2k - Dr. Brief, Nail
- Hnilmik - Chichi
- Michael "WalterMB" Hillman as Reporter
- xJerry64x as Camerman
Additional art and animation by Edit
- Christopher Niosi
- Zach Manley
Additional Music Composer Edit
Digital Animations Edit
- Jimmy John's
- Gohan reads the disclaimer for this episode (while Goku and Chichi have sex in the background).
- This episode is currently the longest episode of the series, aside from 3-part season finales.
- The reporter's question to Cell, "How did you know about the parts you weren't there for?" is a callback to episode 25, where Vegeta asks Frieza the same question.
- (Gohan informs Goku that Chichi wants him to come home for sex.)
- Goku: Krillin?
- Krillin: Look, if you're asking me to tag in, I'm willing, but--
- Goku: What? No! Catch more fish while I'm gone.
- Krillin: Oh duh, of course, like that'd ever work.
- Goku: Yeah no, it...but if you had a wig....
- Announcer: Mr. Satan, everybody!
- Yamcha: So, do they know what's going with his name, or...?
- Crowd: Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan!
- Yamcha: Ok yeah, they know.
- Goku: (Instant Transmisssions himself onto Kami's Lookout) Please tell me nobody here wants a piece of me.
- Trunks: Eh well, when Dad's out of the chamber, he'll probably want a swing at you.
- Goku: ...I knew it!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.