|My Body is a Temple'O'Trunks|
Cast[edit | edit source]
- MasakoX – Goku, Gohan
- Lanipator – Krillin, Vegeta, Piccolo
- KaiserNeko – Trunks
- Takahata101 – Cell
- GanXingba – Tenshinhan
- Megami33 – Bulma
- Remix – Android 16
Additional art and animation by[edit | edit source]
- Christopher Niosi
- Zach Manley
- Marc Swint
Music[edit | edit source]
- AinTunez (FEAT. Il Neige) – Hikari no Willpower (Fauxchestral Battle Mix)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Trunks reads the disclaimer for this episode.
- Krillin Owned Count: 36 - Vegeta punches Krillin in the face after Krillin makes fun of Vegeta's outfit and hair.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- (Piccolo and Tien feel the energy of Trunks powering up.)
- Tien: That's Trunks?
- Piccolo: Yeah, pretty astonishing, isn't it?
- Tien: It's infuriating.
- Piccolo: Why, because the gap keeps widening?
- Tien: Because he could've a) killed Android 18, b) killed Cell, or c) killed Vegeta.
- Piccolo: Why Vegeta?
- Tien: Because I deserve something today!
- Cell: And the worst part of it is, that form isn't even new. Watch. (Powers up, imitating Trunks) Look at me. I'm Trunks. Please love me, Daaaaad. (Ends imitating) See? Anyone can do it.
- Trunks: That's a terrible impression.
- Android 16: (offscreen) But not inaccurate!
- Trunks: WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?
Also See[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.