Cast[edit | edit source]
- MasakoX – Goku, Gohan
- Lanipator – Krillin, Vegeta
- KaiserNeko – Trunks
- Takahata101 – Cell
- Remix – Android 16
Additional animation by[edit | edit source]
- Christopher Niosi
- Zach Manley
- Marc Swint
Music[edit | edit source]
- AinTunez – Super Saiyan Vegeta (Orchestra Vers.)
- AinTunez – Perfect Cell X Hikari no Willpower
- If anyone know the song that starts at 9:09 please post it here.
References[edit | edit source]
- Ivan Pavlov
- Street Fighter
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Gohan reads the disclaimer for this episode.
- Krillin Owned Count: 35 - Cell kicks Krillin through a large rock formation.
- KaiserNeko improv'd most of his lines as Trunks in this episode.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Vegeta: So you broke the bald one's neck. Bravo. I hope you're not too proud of yourself.
- Cell: Oh prince, I am proud. Not of that, no. But of you. It takes a big man, not necessarily a tall one, to do what you did: sticking to your guns and just throwing everyone's lives away. And for that, I tip my...huh, what is that on my head? Would you call it a crown? 16, would you call this a crown?
- Android 16: I hate you.
- Cell: We'll call it a crown.
- Krillin: Maybe you should tell him before he does something completely reckless.
- Trunks: There is literally nothing left that he could do to make this situation worse, save blowing up the planet.
- (Vegeta begins charging the Final Flash.)
- Trunks: He is going to blow up the planet.
- Krillin: BUT I LIVE HERE!
- Cell: Hoho, that's much better, I can actually feel that.
- Vegeta: IN MERE MOMENTS, ALL YOU'LL BE FEELING IS OBLIVION!
- Cell: That or disappointment. Go ahead, flip that coin.
- (Vegeta gives off an anger filled growl)
- Trunks: Father, your pride isn't worth destroying the planet, COME ON!!!
- Krillin: Way past the bargaining stage here.
- Vegeta: FINAL FLASH!!!!
- Cell: Oh how cute, he named i-- OH SHIT!!!!
- (Cell gets engulfed in the Final Flash)
Also See[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.