We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Takahata101 - Cell, Bucko (Battle Ball Player)
- Lanipator - Piccolo, Krillin, Vegeta, Master Roshi
- KaiserNeko - Trunks, Oolong, Unnamed Cell Victim on Radio
- Hbi2k - Nail
- MasakoX - Gohan, Goku
- Ganxingba - Tenshinhan
- Hnilmik - ChiChi
- 1KidsEntertainment as Roger (Coach), Random Citizen
- Ricepirate as TJ
- Chris Zito as The Wombat
- One Piece
- Lost in Space ("Danger, Will Robinson!")
- Terminator ("Hasta la vista, baby!")
- Family Guy
- Master Roshi reads the disclaimer for this episode.
- When Trunks finds the schematics for the androids, he notes that 17 & 18's real names are Lapis and Lazuli, and that 16 was modeled after Dr. Gero's son. This information was never stated in the original series, but was revealed in a 2014 Q&A with Akira Toriyama.
- Underneath their names also shows what Dr.Gero thought of the names.
- The restaurant shown in this episode, L'Anus Serré ("The Tight Anus") is a reference to Episode 31, where Marron asks Krillin if he's made reservations at that same restaurant.
- Vegeta: I don't care how many people you fuse with. You'll never be as strong as a Super Saiyan.
- Piccolo: Not really much of a milestone anymore.
- Vegeta: As for me, I will find a level beyond a Super Saiyan!
- Tien: So what? Like a Mega Saiyan? Ultra Saiyan?
- Vegeta: You're mocking me.
- Tien: Maximum Over-Saiyan.
- Vegeta: F*ck off, triclops! (Flies away)
- Krillin: Why do you antagonize him like that? You know he can kill you, right?
- Tien: At this point, it's a game. If he gives in, I win. And he knows that.
- Trunks: These...these are the schematics for the androids. We can use these to find a way to turn them off!
- Krillin: (thinking) Don't ask how to turn them on. Don't ask how to turn her on. Don't ask how to turn Android 18 on! (out loud) How do you turn Android 17 on? (thinking) Shit!