|Super Saiyan Swagger|
- GeneralIvan - Dr. Gero
- MasakoX - Goku, Gohan
- Lanipator - Piccolo, Krillin, Vegeta
- Faulerro - Yamcha
- GanXingBa - Tenshinhan
- The Pillsbury Dough Boy
- Android 19 reads the disclaimer for this episode.
- The title is likely a reference to Vegeta's line from Episode 27: "Bitch, you just jealous of my Super Saiyan Swagger!"
- Vegeta throws a dog biscuit at 19's head similar to Guldo's head.
- Saiyan Blood plays when Vegeta turns Super Saiyan. It is also a song sung by Vegeta's Japanese voice actor Ryo Horikawa.
- Gohan: Mr. Piccolo! What have we missed?!
- Piccolo: Well, your father is currently handing the Pillsbury dough-bot its generous white ass.
- Dr. Gero: Yes, well, your feeble understanding of our abilities would lead you to believe such. But Nineteen has yet to truly demonstrate his killing proficiency. NINETEEN! ATTACK FROM THE LEFT!
- Android 19: Higher. Ouch
- Dr. Gero: NO! MY LEFT!
- Dr. Gero: As I was saying... Nineteen is merely lulling your Comrade into a false sense of security... And once we--
- Dr. Gero: 19, DODGE!
- Android 19: Beginning Dodge Protocol. (Goku knees 19 in the face). Ow!
- Dr. Gero: Why is dodging a subroutine? It's not that complex!
- (Piccolo stares at Gohan.)
- Gohan: What?...What?!...
- Dr. Gero: Regardless... Once we've secured our vantage point, Android 19 will move in for the kill. And your precious Son Goku will feel the full sting of my vengeance!
- Android 19: Ow...
- Dr. Gero: Hm... A moment. NINETEEN, WOULD YOU STOP MESSING AROUND?!
- Vegeta: Quite the cutting edge piece of tech you got there. But I'm curious. Can it feel fear?
- Android 19: Scanning...processing...(buzz sound). Results inconclusive.
- Vegeta: Let's fix that, shall we? (powers up to Super Saiyan)
- Dr. Gero: SERIOUSLY? WHAT THE F**K IS NAMEK?!
- Vegeta: You know, I'm sure there was an advantage to building a fat robot, but for the life of me, I just don't see it.