- MasakoX - Goku, Gohan
- KaiserNeko - Trunks
- LittleKuriboh - Frieza (or Freeza, as he says in this episode)
- Lanipator - Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo
- Faulerro - Yamcha
- Ganxingba - Tenshinhan
- Hbi2k - King Cold
- Megami33 - Bulma, Chiaotzu
- Marc Swint - Straw
- Remix - Chayote
- Dragon Ball Absalon
- Sweet Brown ("Ain't Nobody Got Time For That")
- Doctor Who (While charging his energy ball, Freeza yells "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!")
- The Lion King
- Windows Blue Screen of Death
- Back to the Future
- As Freeza is reading the disclaimer, he malfunctions during Dragon Ball GT, making him unable to read the rest of it. King Cold reads the rest of it.
- After Freeza shoots the Supernova he threw at Trunks, he says "It looks like our little Super Saiyan is dead-ed-ed-ed- Cadaveriffic.", which is a reference to Episode 8.
- (Upon encountering Trunks)
- King Cold: So, is this him, sweetie? Is this the man who hurt you so?
- Freeza: No, daddy. This is a new one.
- Trunks: So, you must be "Frieza" (pronounces it like "Fry-za").
- Freeza: A-actually, it's Lord Freeza.
- Trunks: Really? Then why is there an "i" in it?
- Freeza: There isn't.
- Trunks: Huh, gonna have to fix that one when I get back then.
- (After Freeza throws a supernova at Trunks)
- King Cold: Freeza, what did you do!?
- Freeza: Daddy, not now!
- (Trunks lifts the supernova with ease, holding it with his right hand.)
- Trunks: Well, Freeza. Looks like you dropped the ball.
- (Freeza gets pissed off by Trunks' mockery.)
- Trunks: Dropped the ball.
- (Freeza is mocked once again by the Saiyan.)
- Trunks: Drrrrropped, the ba--
- (Freeza screams and shoots a Ki blast at the Supernova, causing it to explode.)
- (After murdering Freeza, King Cold, and destroying his ship, Trunks looks to the Z-Fighters)
- Trunks: Hey there, guys!
- Vegeta: F*ck this guy!
- Bulma: (drunk) So hey, like, just gonna throw this out there, you're really cute.
- Trunks: Well, you know, my mom always said I was a cute kid.
- Bulma: Oh, a momma's boy, huh? I'll be your mommy.
- Trunks: (internally screaming)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.