|Leave It To Freezer|
- MasakoX - Goku, Gohan
- LittleKuriboh - Freeza
- KaiserNeko - Goku's Brain, Blue Ogre
- Lanipator - Piccolo, Krillin, Vegeta
- Megami33 - Bulma
- Antfish - Vegeta's Spirit Animal 'Orpheus'
- Ganxingba - King Yemma, Recoome
- Tenka Wakeme No Chou-Kessen
- Donkey Kong
- The episode's name is a reference to "Leave it to Beaver"
- A badly wounded Vegeta reads the disclaimer for this episode. This makes him the 1st person to read it 3 times. His third time however, is when he begins to die.
- Krillin Owned Count: 27 - As Goku is spinning Frieza, Frieza pukes right in Krillin's face, causing his Owned Count to go up.
- The high scores during the Pinball scene correspond to the characters' power levels, though Freeza's voice can be heard with his emphasizing saying of "HA!" after he enters his name as "ASS".
- Goku: Vegeta, no!
- Gohan: Vegeta, no!
- Krillin: Don't worry, Little Green'll-- (stares at Dende's corpse) oh. Vegeta, no!
- Piccolo: (silence) Meh.
- Goku: Are you alright?
- Vegeta: I have a f**king hole in my chest... why didn't you block that one??
- Goku: I thought you had it!
- Vegeta: NOOOOO!
- Frieza: It's funny how he's still talking. I could have sworn I hit a lung. (Vegeta coughs up blood) Oh, there is is!
- Goku: But now I know what I have to do: I have to stop you! You're a heartless monster that kills everyone in his way... even children!
- Freeza: Oh please, everyone's always on about the children. I've already tried leaving them alive, but all they do is grow up under my rule or dedicate their pathetic lives to revenge, usually both. Really, killing them is a kindness. I can retract that kindness if you wish. But then who's the villain?
- Goku: Y-you.
- Freeza: N-no. That was a rhetorical question.
- Goku: And I gave you a rhetorical answer!
- Freeza: Good lord, I traded Vegeta for this.
- Goku: Gohan, Krillin, Piccolo, get on out of here; I'll take Freezer on myself.
- Gohan: (trying to respond) But dad--
- Goku: No buts! Piccolo you take care of Gohan.
- Piccolo: So keep doing what I've been doing then?
- Goku: Yeah huh.
- Piccolo: Yeah I figured, let's go!
- Krillin: (flying off in distance) Oh thank god.
- Gohan: Dad, beat him within an inch of his life... and hang him up by his entrails!! (flies off)
- Freeza: You can punch a board and it will break in half. I can punch a board and wipe out its entire race.
- Goku: But can you block?
- Freeza: I'd like you to meet my friend.
- Goku: A friend? Is he nice!?
- Freeza: Rock solid!
- (Freeza lifts up a gigantic mountain)
- Freeza: Filthy monkey, meet "General Mountain"!
- Goku: Hi "General Mountain", my name's Go--
- (Freeza smashes the mountain into Goku)
- Ghost Vegeta: (ghostly voice) Kakarot..... Kakarot.... Kaka-- (normal voice) ah, you know what, screw this, WAKE UP DUMBASS!
- Goku: (suddenly wakes up) Huh?! Ve...Vegeta?
- Ghost Vegeta: You're failing your race, Kakarot; Freeza's unlike any opponent you've ever faced. You need to embrace your heritage; become the Saiyan that you were meant to be--
- Goku:Why are you naked?
- Ghost Vegeta: What?
- Goku: You're naked. Why?
- Ghost Vegeta: Idiot, you don't take your clothes with you when you die.
- Goku: Well, I did.
- Vegeta: What?
- Goku: Yeah, even had my weighted clothes on too. And I didn't even die in those, huh.
- Ghost Vegeta: (angrily) That lying red motherf**ker! Anyway listen Kakarot, inside you is the primal burning fury of the Saiyan race! Like a wild raging Oozaru, you must unleash it, Kakarot!
- Goku: So do I got to throw my poo at him?
- Ghost Vegeta: Oh for god's--just use your stupid Kaio-whatever!
- Goku: Oh ok! Thanks Vegeta!
- Ghost Vegeta: F**k off! I'm gonna go get my clothes back! (disappears)
- Freeza: (while drowning Goku) So, any last words monkey? I mean besides you know, 'gurgle gurgle'?
- Goku: (bursting out of the water) Yeah! KAIO-KEN!
- Freeza: Kaio-what? (punched)
- Goku: KA.ME. HA. ME. HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! (Freeza blocks as the blast connects)
- Freeza: (barely phased) ...no, seriously , Kaio-what?
- Goku: (worried) Kaio-Crap.
- Freeza: Thought so.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.