|The Return of Radditz!...Wait...|
- MasakoX - Goku, Master Roshi
- Lanipator - Piccolo, Radditz (before he and Vegeta3986 fight over whether or not Radditz's attack is known as "Double Sunday" or "Keep Your Eye on the Birdie"), Krillin, Vegeta
- Vegeta3986 - Radditz (after the fight over Radditz's attack), Yamcha, Oolong, Gohan (this episode only; MasakoX voices Gohan from the next episode on)
- Hbi2k - Farmer with Shotgun
- Megami33 - Bulma, Puar
- Takahata101 - Nappa
- KaiserNeko - SpacePod
- Morning Mood by Edvard Grieg
- Cha-La-Head-Cha-La by Hironobu Kageyama
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cindy Lauper
- MySpace: Mr. Piccolo has a profile on this social media site.
- Dub Changes: Master Roshi's beer becoming orange juice, apple juice, back to beer (and in the stinger, a Nestle Crunch bar, an oversized gummi bear, and Nappa's head) is a reference to how most English dubs of anime (specifically those in America) change alcoholic drinks to non-alcoholic drinks to comply with Standards and Practices rules about showing drugs and alcohol in children's cartoons (despite that most anime series are meant for teens and adults).
- Sonic the Hedgehog: The farmer thinks Radditz is this video game character when he first meets him.
- Goku: So what are you here for? The Dragon Balls?
- Raditz: The... the dragon's what?
- Goku: The Dragon Balls, y'know... there are seven of them, they grant you any wish you want... like immortality?
- Oolong: Or Bulma's panties.
- (On another planet)
- Nappa: (Having heard every word) Vegeta! Did you hear that?
- Vegeta: (Also hearing every word) Oh yeah... we're totally going to Earth to get our wish.
- Nappa: Yeah, we're gonna get panties... I mean immortality... Uh, immortality is what I meant... right Vegeta?
- Vegeta: (Short pause) Just get in the damn pod.
- Master Roshi: (at end of episode) Now it's a Nestle Cruch Bar. (Crunch bar in hand)
- (Bing sound in background)
- Master Roshi: Now it's a gummy bear. (Gummy bear appears in his hand)
- Master Roshi: Now it's Nappa. (Nappa's head is in his hands)
- Nappa: Wait, what the hell?
- Krillin Owned Count: 1 - Raditz "bitch slaps" Krillin into Kame House with his tail.
- The original upload of this episode was removed for copyright reasons. It was eventually reuploaded on May 7, 2013.