|Christmas Tree of Might|
Cast[edit | edit source]
- LittleKuriboh - Narrator
- Lanipator - Krillin, Piccolo, Vegeta, Shenron
- Megami33 - Bulma, Puar, Chiaotzu
- Vegeta3986 - Oolong, Yamcha
- Tomamoto - Slay
- Hbi2k - Turles
- Hnilmik - Chi-Chi
- MasakoX - Goku, Gohan, Master Roshi
- KaiserNeko - The Jinga Beru Brothers, King Kai, Little Boy #1
- GanXingba - Tenshinhan
- PurpleEyesWTF - Reese
- Takahata101 - S.N.O.W. Man. (Sentient Non-Organic Work Manager), Ghost Nappa
- Antfish - Older Male "Snow!"
- Whip0fAlchemy - Little Boy #2
- Kyle Hebert - Santa Claus
Music[edit | edit source]
- Mike Sunderland - "Tender Affair"
- Shunsuke Kikuchi - "Chikyuu Marugoto Chou-Kessen"
- Bobby Helms - "Jingle Bell Rock"
- Shuki Levy & Kussa Mahehi - "Rock the Dragon"
- Brenda Lee - "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree"
- Kenji Yamamoto - "Daimao Appears"
- Roger J. Beaujard - "Deck the Halls (With Sounds of Metal)"
- Bing Crosby - "I'll Be Home For Christmas"
- Trans Siberian Orchestra - "A Mad Russian Christmas"
- Lanipator - "Yamcha the Scar Faced Bandit"
- Shirley Walker - "Joker's Hideout, Joker's Favor"
- Shirley Walker - "Pokey Christmas Music"
- Trans Siberian Orchestra - "Wizards in Winter"
- Trans Siberian Orchestra - "Remember"
- Dean Martin - "Let It Snow"
- Birl Ives - "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas"
References[edit | edit source]
- 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Super Mario Bros (Yoshi)
- Nicolas Cage Wants Cake
- A Christmas Carol
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first Dragon Ball Z Abridged video to be a parody of a movie rather than an episode.
- It is also the first Dragon Ball Z movie/special to be changed to have a Christmas theme. It would later be followed by Plan to Eradicate Christmas.
- The end credits state that Gohan got a dragon (Icarus) and Krillin got a girlfriend (Maron) for Christmas, but due to being non-canon, they were not allowed to keep them. They do, however, become canon later in the series (Icarus in Lord Slug and Maron in Episode 31).
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Goku: Well, what am I getting for Christmas?
- Chi-Chi: The same thing as last year, Goku.
- Goku: Oh, so that thing you do with your mou--?
- Chi-Chi: Not in front of Gohan!
- Puar: Yamcha, why did you spend all your baseball money on this car instead of buying Christmas gifts for your friends?
- Yamcha: Puar, the only gift they need is the gift...of Yamcha.
- Puar: That's a non-refundable gift, isn't it?
- Yamcha: Just like this car!
- (Car gets blown up)
- Vegeta: (sitting on Namek while the events of the movie take place) This is so non-canon it hurts.
Also See[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.