|I'm a Host, Get Me the F*** Outta Here!|
|Season 1, Episode 7|
|Created by||manitoug15 and jellibette|
|Written by||manitoug15 and jellibette|
The Case of the Missing Plot
This is as Close to Hentai as We Get
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Kyouya welcomes everyone to his reality TV show, in which one of them will be eliminated because running the club was getting too expensive. Honey takes care of this by killing Shirou, but because he did it off-screen, he too gets eliminated. The other hosts try to save him, venturing deep into the jungle. When the monsoon rain makes their search impossible, Haruhi consoles Mori over his loss and finds out that he and Honey planned this to escape the abridged series and Haruhi demands to go with him. While the rest of the hosts are distracted, Haruhi and Mori run away and Kyouya calls the fangirl army to bring back Honey and the escapees. When the fangirls find Haruhi and Mori they mistake the two of them together as a shipping, which they do not support. When they try and break it up, Honey swings down and kills them all. Kyouya uses his power to end the episode after this, because he is bored.
Commentary[edit | edit source]
- This episode is a reality TV rip-off. This idea arose from the fact that Kyouya owns their surroundings, like on Big Brother. Both creators despise Big Brother.
- Manitoug15 does not actually know the Indiana Jones theme, which is why the twins are a little out of sync when they hum it.
- Honey is shown to be psychotic.
- Kyouya is shown to have connections to Saw.
Guest Appearance[edit | edit source]
Fangirl army - HealerSayain, Jfave6794, MzMadHatter, ODibbyO.
Music[edit | edit source]
- Theme tune comes from Drawn Together.