Voice Actor, Scriptwriter, Editor
Nowacking is a writer, editor and voice actor (formerly for Elite3). Appearing in over one-hundred abridged parodies, he is one of the most well-known abridgers online.
Nowacking was born in California on October 28th. He has degree in English (with a concentration in writing.)
Nowacking began abridging in the summer of 2008 as the writer, editor, and main voice actor of Bobobo the Abridged Series (BBBTAS), releasing the first episode on July 2, 2008. Although BBBTAS was relatively successful for the time - reaching 6 episodes by early 2010 and receiving the T.A.C. award for "Most Improved Abridged Series" in 2009 - Nowacking has chosen to make these episodes unavailable and places more focus on his more recent projects: "BASS CANNON!".
Most recently, he published a poetry book entitled Raw.
Nowacking's Abridging Projects
Characters: Revy, Balalaika, Roberta, Garcia, Yolanda
Characters: Misty, Officer Jenny, Nurse Joy, Max, Mikey, Suzy, miscellaneous pokémon
Nowacking has been in over 100 parodies, with a full list of his early voice roles from 2008 to early 2010 available at his archived website.
Major Voice Roles
- Hellsing Ultimate Abridged - Seras (2010 - 2018)
- Attack on Titan Abridged - Sasha (2013)
- Kampfer Abridged - Sakura Kaede (2010-2011)
- Nullmetal Alchemist - Izumi Curtis (ep. 11)
- Ninjabridge - Tsunami (ep. 7&8)
- Gurren Lagann: The Satire - Adine the Elegant (Ch2, Act VIII)
- Big O Abridged - Linus von Pelt (ep. 5)
- Air Abridged - Misuzu Kamio
- Naruto Sagas - Sakura (eps 1 & 2), & Konohamaru (ep. 2)
- Cowboy Bebop The Abridged Series (TheSatelliteBlues) - Ed
Other Character Voices
- Jesse voiced Izumi in the English dub of Queens Blade Rebellion.
- He was originally inspired to become an abridger by MasakoX, whom he worked with on Kampfer Abridged.
- He came out as a trans man in 2018.
- Jesse was one of the top Cross Country runners on his school's team from 7th grade until Senior year of high school, despite attending three different high schools due to moving.