In this week's thrilling instalment, our heroes encounter a lying man with a long nose, a lying man with long claws, and a man who just likes to lie down.
Also, there's a big fight at one point.
- Uraby210 as Luffy, Kuro, Django and Merry
- WispaGoldMS as Nami and Kaya
- Munjeej as Usopp
- Father Jack Hackett as Zoro
- (0:00 - 0:15) "Memories" - Maki Otsuki
- (0:15 - 1:34) "We Are!" - Hiroshi Kitadani
- (4:13 - 4:33) "1, 2, Django!" - One Piece OST
- (9:12 - 10:11; 15:42 - 15:50) "Beat It" - Michael Jackson
- Various pieces from the One Piece OST throughout
- (1:28) Portal is a video game in which the player must manipulate "portals" in order to progress. Throughout the game, you are promised a reward of cake for successful completion, but during the later stages you come across many pieces of graffiti upon the walls of the test chambers which claim that "the cake is a lie". However, at the very end of the game it is revealed that the cake is in fact real.
- (1:51) Johnny Depp is a famous Hollywood actor, famous for portraying Captsin Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Carribean series.
- (2:07) Usopp is referring to the events of "Cross Epoch", a one-shot crossover manga that brought the worlds of Dragon Ball and One Piece together. In it, Usopp was indeed part of a pirate crew with Prince Vegeta.
- (2:17) The 4Kids dub of One Piece is infamous for being poorly made, over-censored and unfaithful to the source material.
- (2:20) "The Last King of Scotland" was a novel, later made into a film, which chronicled the rise to power of Idi Amin, who was the Dictator of Uganda from 1971 to 1979.
- (3:21) Meredith Hunter was killed by the Hell's Angels at the Altamont Free Concert in December 1969.
- (3:32) "Pretty Cool Guy" is a meme that started on 4Chan in 2007. More information is available here.
- (3:48) Bleach is a popular shonen manga and animé series. It's about dead people and how to deal with them. I think.
- (4:46, 10:14) Django is based on Michael Jackson, who was alleged to have committed paedophilia in 1993 and 2003.
- (5:11) Paris Hilton is the heir to the Hilton hotel empire, and the epitome of white trash.
- (5:58) Taco Bell is an American fast-food chain notorious for causing "the shits" if you eat too many of their products.
- (8:28) "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" is an internet meme that spawned from the poor english translation of the video game "Zero Wing".
- (8:53) The Gulf of Mexico was hit by a disastrous oil spill in April 2010.
- (10:48) "Moonwalking" is a style of dance invented by Michael Jackson.
- (13:49) 4Kids changed the names of many battle techniques in their dub of One Piece in order to make them more "kid-friendly".
- (14:57) The Scarecrow and the Cowardly Lion are two main characters in Frank Baum's classic novel "The Wizard of Oz".
- (15:04) Pinocchio is the eponymous character of a folk-tale about a wooden puppet that comes to life and whose nose grows whenever he lies.
- This episode marks the first appearance in a regular episode of Munjeej in his main role as Usopp.
- When this video was first uploaded to YouTube, it exceeded the video time limit of 15 minutes, so it was split into two parts. However, it was later re-uploaded as a single part, but sped up so that it could come in under time.
- The dip in video quality from 12:37 onwards is due to Uraby210's DVD of Season 1 Second Voyage becoming scratched and unreadable. Since it was not possible to obtain another copy or torrent the episodes in time for the advertised release, Uraby210 was forced to use low-quality YouTube rips for the remainder of the episode.