|Bleach Omni Abridged|
08/20/2010 - present
Ichigo Kurosaki, your average schizophrenic high school student (who can also see ghosts) meets the soul reaper Rukia, who transfers to him her shinigami powers and responsibility to kill hollows (aka. malevolent spirits of homosexuality). Ichigo views this responsibility as a chance to be an awesome hero, and would rather kill hollows all day than go to school. Ichigo and Rukia are often joined by the epic-voiced, soul devouring hell butterfly, Asteroth, who screws with Ichigo for his own amusement.
Episodes were originally hosted on Omnibeneficial's channel on youtube. When episode 8 was taken down, he reposted a version with a bordered edge and an announcement at the end that due to being unable to counter strikes on his account, the best way to follow his Bleach abridged series would be to check the official Omnibeneficial Bleach Abridged facebook page.
Episodes are written by Omnibeneficial up to Episode 10, which was co-written by xbubblemunkyx (one of the other co-creators of Supernatural the Animation Abridged).
RADMANDelux was responsible for creating original artwork and animation in the series, including high-definition hell butterfly sprites (from episode 7 onwards), the animation segment in episode 9, and Chad's backstory pictures in episode 10. Other artists credited with producing artwork are sparklepinkpixie for the artwork of Renji in episode 9, and Swansgaar for the ending credits picture in episode 10.
The song played over the opening title sequence is a segment of Shimi by Maximum the Hormone.
- Omnibeneficial - Ichigo, Rukia, Asteroth, Chad, Orihime, Kenpachi, Byakuya, Renji, Yamamoto, most side characters and extras
- TheDeathWombat - Uryu Ishida, Xaphan
- ThroneofCipher - Saido (ep. 8)
- Hanbark1110 - Aizen (ep. 8)
- Owlpasta - Sode no Shirayuki (ep. 9)
- <Unknown Voice Actors> - Soi Fon, Hitsugaya, Jez
Episodes 1-10 cover the entire pre-Soul Society arc of the Bleach anime.
|Episode 1 - Surprised to be Dead||Aug 20th, 2010|
|Episode 2 - The Good The Bad And The Gaaaay||Sep 18th, 2010|
|Episode 3 - Keep the Beats!||Sep 29th, 2010|
|Episode 4 - Coin Hogging Android of Destruction||Oct 11th, 2010|
|Episode 5 - Big Hollow On The Summit||Nov 7th, 2010|
|Episode 6 - The Butterfly Effect||Nov 23rd, 2010|
|Episode 7 - Fifty First Dates||Jan 7th, 2011|
|Episode 8 - Revenge and the Ninja||Apr 16th, 2011|
|Episode 9 - The Zanpakuto Cooperation||Nov 25th, 2011|
|Episode 10 - Hard Candy||Jul 7th, 2012|
|Episode 11 - Knockin On Heavens Door||Jan 22, 2014|
- Rukia was known as Ruki-AAAAAh! at Shinigami Academy. She is very not a virgin.
- Ichigo tends to have hallucinations because of his schizophrenia.
- He also insists on calling Rukia “Botan” (a reference to one of the many anime he enjoys)
- Isshin Kurosaki is an excessively abusive parent.
- All Hollows are gay (examined in detail with imagery from the show. And a Spice Girls song parody)
- Renji is the laughingstock of the Gotei 13 with stalker tendencies towards Rukia
- Hell butterflies have a much larger role in this series. They can possess human bodies and are also kindof overpowered.
- Chad is a coin-operated android
- Abuse of Rukia’s memory-replacing device
- Orihime can use her healing powers by invoking series where healing powers are incredibly broken (i.e. "NO! Dragon Ball Z!", "NO! Supernatural!", "NO! True Blood!")
- Captain Yamamoto seems to be going senile. He calls together the Gotei 13 Captains for reasons such as planning parties and assigning them all new "rapper names".
- See: TvTropes Page