Black Butler: Parody of the Phantomhives is an abridged series created by LJ7117 for her channel, Aristocrats of Evil. It is directed and edited by her and written by both herself and Martin Lis.
Cast[edit | edit source]
|Avie87||Sebastian Michaelis, Arthur Randall|
|LJ7117||Grell Sutcliff, Undertaker, Pluto, Vincent Phantomhive, Azzurro|
|Axus||Madam Red, Paula|
|Martin Lis||Tanaka, William T. Spears|
|Pikaace||Angela Blanc, Rachel Phantomhive|
|Geoffrey Mendelssohn||Drossel Keinz, Henry Barrymore|
Recurring Jokes[edit | edit source]
- In Episode 2, Ciel has a ring that he has named Jimmy. Jimmy is often brought up at least once every episode, even if not in direct reference to the ring. For example, Madam Red's husband suggested naming their child Jimmy to which she stated that the name "sounded absolutely stupid".
- Finnian keeps accidentally lighting the mansion on fire.
- Ciel doesn't remember how to dance, despite Sebastian teaching him extensively in Episode 2.
- Ciel never forgets about the dress situation in Episode 3. He holds a grudge.
- In Episode 4, Sebastian is seen playing with a cat he named Mr. Skittles. Mr. Skittles was brought up once again by him, Grell and William in Episode 5.
- Grell's constant use of innuendo.
Episodes[edit | edit source]
|1||His Butler, Cooking|
|2||His Butler, Jimmy|
|3||His Butler, Crossdressing|
|4||His Butler, Bassy|
|5||His Butler, Defender of Cats|
|6||His Butler, Doggy Trainer|
|7||His Butler...BUT WITH ICE!!!|
|8||His Butler, Kidnapper|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In a community post, LJ voiced her intent to remake the first two episodes of the parody due to what she viewed as lackluster quality compared to everything that came afterwards.
- This is the first Black Butler abridged series to make it past the Jack the Ripper arc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.