|Big O Abridged|
06/17/2009 - 02/27/2010
"In the City of Amnesia I perform a much needed occupation.
My name is Roger Smith and I am a Negotiator.
And a P.I.
And a Mecha pilot
I also act a a pimp from time to time."
Long ago before man was a large enough force to affect the natural order of the world, one known as Baconloft would enter into the dimensional horizon standing on the dawn of all reality, looking down with a smirk reserved for one as mighty and large (you may know what I mean!). Among that which started at the beginning it could not appear to be truly the beginning, for the taste of that would be lemon tart, and not minty sweet as it should be.
All in all, what happened to the future would begot as it would, no more sadness to be spread and no more brambles to be broken. So they laid to rest my friends. And so we fall down to where we currently sit, and we will continue our long eternal sit, until Baconloft presents our grace once more in the future.
All videos were set to "Private" on Youtube sometime in 2014.
- Unwardil - Roger Smith, Amadeus (ep. 6)
- Whip0fAlchemy - Dorothy Waynewright
- Jurpentine - Norman Berg
- Cassius614 - Angel Schmaltzy, Mia Clithurtz
- Adamwestslapdog -- Big O
- SamTheGreek -- He doesn't do anything. Really. (voices Extras)
- BigTUnit1 - Jason Beck (ep. 1,2)
- HendrixTheCat - Blah (ep. 2), Driver (ep. 5)
- LordQuadros - Snake (ep. 3)
- CardboardLawyer - Gumshoe (ep. 4)
- Hbi2k - Schwarzwald (ep. 4)
- Nevet1212 - Knockoff Mecha (ep. 4)
- AngelElric - Lucy van Pelt (ep. 5)
- Cage500 - Bonnie Fraizer (ep. 5)
- gahooly - Sally Brown (ep. 5)
- Joe Lieverman - Big Ghost (ep. 5)
- Koivo - Charlie Brown (ep. 5)
- Nowacking - Linus von Pelt (ep. 5)
- Princeroy - Colonel Gaust (ep. 5)
|Episode 1 - Paradigm Confidential (Part 1)||Jun 17, 2009|
|Episode 2 - Paradigm Confidential (Part 2)||Jun 17, 2009|
|Episode 3 - Ashtray Rules||Aug 14, 2009|
|Episode 4 - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Mech||Sep 18, 2009|
|Episode 5 - It's the Great Big O, Charlie Brown||Nov 1, 2009|
|Episode 6 - The Libido of Amadeus||Feb 27, 2010|
Offending and Orgasming
Several different "Peoples Offended Counters" show up throughout the series
- such as every time someone voices the acronym for Networked Individual Generated Artificial Robot
- episode 3 begins by stating that there are so many homosexual jokes that it would be pointless to make an Offences Counter for them
- Other counters: The British, Women, Barbarians, Jewish, Germans, Irish, Catholics, Corrupt Police, etc.
Each episode begins with a sound clip playing the other kind of "Big O".
- The Big O Mecha is also self aware, and has a few comments on accidental innuendos